PROS AND CONS: MEDIUM CHANEL CLASSIC FLAPPosted on
- The Classic Flap in Medium is the most versatile size option. It is easy to match with outfits from day to night; you can team it with a casual everyday look or dress it up for special occasions.
- The Medium is also the most popular size, which is an essential factor if you're thinking of reselling it in the future.
- It holds its value. As a true classic, the Chanel Medium Flap won't lose much value (if not any value at all, depending on the style, colour, and condition) when you choose to resell it in the secondhand market.
- The Medium Classic flap will hold most of your essentials, but if you're a person who prefers carrying more items with you, the Medium may not be big enough. Instead, opt for the Chanel Boy Bag or an even roomier carryall, like the Chanel Grand Shopping Tote.
- The Classic Flap in Medium has a chain that is too short to be worn cross-bodied unless you're on the petite side when it comes to height
- Many Chanel fans have advised against using the small patch pocket on the back and the zippered pocket on the inner flap in fear of stretching them out or wrinkling the leather in that area. We recommend using these pockets only for receipts and nothing too bulky that would leave an indentation on the leather.
- The Medium classic flap tends to be a little on the heavy side due to the weight of the chain, the leather lining, the leather pockets and the extra flap.
There you have it, the pros and cons of the Chanel Classic Flap in Medium. After everything you've read, what's your take? Does the bag fit your needs and complement your lifestyle?
ALSO READ: GUIDE TO CHANEL CLASSICS